Summer Camp at our Chandler Gym is FUN and a great TEAM BUILDING experience for all!
Guest coaches will feature area Club coaches, NCAA Athletes, Olympic guests and more!
2019 Confirmed guests include:
- Amanda Borden, Camp Director / Olympic Gold Medalist
- Kyla Ross, Olympic Gold Medalist / UCLA / NCAA Champion
- Amelia Hundley, University of Florida / All SEC Team / US National Team
- Rachel Slocum, University of Florida / NCAA All America
- Randi Acosta, University of Arizona Alumni athlete & coach
- Tiffany Kempton, University of Washington Alumni
- Gold Medal Gymnastics Team Coaches plus,
- Club coaches: Gina Corona, Angela Robitaille (North Valley), Eric Montejano (Arizona Dreams), Kathy Dunn (PGA), Emily Kelly (Dance Loft), and more!
Keep posted here and on our facebook page as we announce the guest line-up for 2019!.
Camp activities include:
- Fun Warm-up activities
- Extended practice time on Vault, Bars, Beam, Floor
- Dance, Tumble Trak, Conditioning and more!
- Daily team building activities
- Campers must provide daily lunch
- Snacks and beverage are available for purchase in our Pro Shop
Camp Details, Hours and Costs:
Monday – Thursday : 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Cost: $ 375.00 per camper
Registration includes a FREE t-shirt for all.
Payment is due in full for registrations received after May 15, 2019.
About Levels and Participation
Open to GIRLS ages 6 years and up. Team Camp is best recommended for girls of all levels including Pre-Team, Developmental, Junior Olympic Level 2 – 5 and Xcel Bronze – Gold.
Gold Medal Team Camp assumes all participants are coming to work on skills above their current ability. Therefore, registration is specific to what level they have most recently competed not what they are training. Gymnasts are grouped by previous level and age on the first day. Campers will be adjusted to different groups if skill level allows once camp has begun. During registration, please specify what level your gymnast has most recently completed so that we can ensure they will get the best camp experience possible.
If your camper desires to be with a friend of the same level, feel free to specify your friends name so we can do our best to accommodate their request.
No matter what, we strive to ensure all gymnasts are working on skills and in a group of their current level and striving to a level above them.
Sample Daily Schedule:
8:00 am – 8:30 am : Camp Warm-up
8:30 am – 11:30 am : Morning Work-out
11:30 pm – 12:00 : Lunch Break
12:00 pm – 3:00 pm : Afternoon Work-out
** Times vary by week of camp and daily activities
Camp Location and Directions:
Gold Medal Gymnastics : Chandler
455 East Warner Road
Chandler, AZ 85225
phone: (480) 857-7335
Chandler Gym is located about half way between Arizona Avenue & McQueen, on the southside of Warner Road, next door to Jumpstreet.